Support to social protection knowledge production and policy analysis for UNICEF ROSA
The IPC-IG is supporting knowledge production on the state of social protection in South Asia. To this end, the Centre is producing four reports with recommendations on how different stakeholders (national, regional and international) can contribute to the ongoing development of the social protection initiatives and policies in the region.
Sustainable Development Goals
- The first report will review the existing social protection mechanisms in South Asia, assess how child-sensitive they are and discuss social expenditure among the countries of the region.
- The second report will provide a desktop review and regional analysis of the existing legislative frameworks on social protection, focusing on child protection legislation.
- The third report is a desktop review and regional analysis of gender sensitivity in current social protection programmes.
- The fourth report will provide a desktop review of the existing impact evaluation studies and their findings regarding child poverty, human development and access to jobs.
- There will also be a One Pager summarising the findings for each country of the region, as well as one webinar for each report and One Pager.
See below the publications already available.
*To be updated.